Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More on that food thing...

As it turns out life just isn't the same without bread and things made with gluten. I like to eat bread type things. However, the gluten does play me a bit. This means I'm searching for ways to satisfy that craving in a manner less harmful to my body. Here is my latest baking using gluten free flour. I used the first one I grabbed, really, and can taste (very much, as it turns out) the garbanzo bean flour they added to it. Next time I will try a different flour. Still...it's hard to not like these!

Peanut Butter Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies.



BTW, if you want any next time - get there before Kai.

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter...cinnamon...chocolate...

    Some of the BEST ingredients in the world! :D And gluten-free, too!

    Cool blog - come check out mine and see what you think. I'd really super appreciate it if you became a follower! :-)

    http://www.idealcharity.blogspot.com/

    Alex

    ReplyDelete