Monday, December 1, 2008

For my friend, Frank.

I just took this off of Franks blog...and thought I'd do it, even though I don't have much to add...

Join in if you feel moved to do so.

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. beach
2. beach
3. Yarn shop
4. parks

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Four is also pushing the whole of my friends that keep in regular touch.
1. Jeff
2. Gardenia
3. UnschoolSanDiego Yahoo group!
4. did I already say Jeff?

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Stoke's Adobe, Monterey, CA
2. Naked Cafe, Carlsbad, CA
3. Tarpy's Roadhouse, Monterey, CA
4. Japanese Cafe, Vista, CA

D) Four other places I would rather be right now:
1. with extended "family"
2. Mt. Shasta, CA
3. State College, PA
4. at a Non-con

E) Four people I think will respond:
Hopefully someone!

F) Four TV shows I watch:
I'm going to say this is for someone else to answer...cause I find that I'm watching things with the kids... This is mainly due to my inability to not take on the troubles of the world via that nice contraption that can bring it directly to me.

1. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (my favorite cartoon!)
2. can veg at any of the HGTV shows.
3. I love movies!
4. Countdown (Keith Olbermann) and Rachael Maddow during the election times...


Thanks, Frank, for posting when you do! I do read ya.

4 comments:

  1. I think my favorite shows are the ones I watch with the boys... we love Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, iCarly (my favorite - Spencer is too funny) and Hannah Montana (we love Jackson - he's a crack up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answers. I joined in too:
    http://starkravingmom.com/

    Your posts have been great lately with lots of fun pictures of the boys' antics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing! Hope you enjoyed it.

    I'm taking a car full of unschoolers to the San Francisco area after Christmas. I was thinking about continuing on down to San Diego after I drop them off but I think the timing and distance might not work out. I'll let ya know when the plan firms up.

    ReplyDelete