Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lemonade

Lemons. How do you view them?

If you are Kai, you see them as something that smells good and goes well in some drinks.

If you are Kade, you see them as a tasty treat, something that makes good ice cubes when juiced, a fun item to manipulate and great for experiments.

I see them as one of the ingredients in an awesome raw cheesecake - preferable combined with a bit of pumpkin. Lemon also makes a great ice cream flavor.

Here, however, lemons make lemonade. And this lemonade comes with a booth. Better yet it is an acknowledgement. And, thanks to my friend, Jean, I get to post it here.




When I first saw this picture I thought of Lucy. It reminds me of her booth.



But, in a good way.

I'm definitely not Lucy. And there definitely isn't a charge to see my ramblings!

I'm glad my ramblings give a positive vibe.

Thanks, Jean, for this gift.

I'm changing the rules a bit. I'm going to privately acknowledge some blogs. Go ahead and privately or publically acknowledge some of the blogs that inspire you to see your life in a happier way and help ease your journey.

The original rules are these:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post. 2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude. 3) Link to your nominees within your post. 4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award.

The blogs I follow and the ones I have listed on the side bar are all gifts for me. There are others out there too that are just as influential. Thanks for the positive views on life, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment