Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm getting here. Slowly.

Jeff asked when I would be posting again. "Anytime soon?" and "Before I'm old...er?"

Well, see, I'm getting here.

It's been an emotional time for me lately. I don't post well then. I don't communicate well. I don't sleep. Put all those together and it's best that I spend my energy taking care of myself and the people in my life.

Silence means we are busy. And we have been very busy.

Peace to Carol. Hugs to her wonderful siblings and friends. Our thoughts are with you all.

10 comments:

  1. ((((Ginger))))....Big hugs to you!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been down. I wondered, it wasn't like you to be so quiet. Miss you. Call me if you need an ear, or need a visit. Much love!xx "hi" to the boys for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so busy, too, lately Ginger. I haven't been posting as much as I was a few months back. Well said: silence means we're busy. Or that Mama is taking care of everyone and all the other details that are life. People don't realize that blogs take time. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it isn't. That's when you need to step back and take care of you. I am sorry you are having a hard time; I will be at the park tomorrow if you wanna chat. Or just smile and nod, knowing that I know *exactly* the place you're at, that's fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I was missing your voice in blogland. I can relate with the feelings in your post. I tried to catch up for about a month of not posting to my blog and realized there was way too much living going on to catch up. We miss you guys and want to see you soon.
    Love,
    Sahara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reckless Love and Bold AdventureMay 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM

    I feel the way you do lately. I wonder if we are having sympathy emotions for one another :)
    I love you Ging, I hope you smile today.
    xo,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete