Friday, June 19, 2009

LIFE is Good 2009 Unschooling Conference

I've been trying to figure out how to write about this experience. Words don't do it justice. And the pictures we took were few. So, with permission from others, I compiled a slide show. It gives the feel of the conference, at least a touch of it. The LIFE is Good Conference is far more - and more fun than should be allowed. The Vibrations and Amy Steinberg actually gave a concert...so having their music a part of the video is a must. Here we are:

LIFE is Good Unschooling Conference 2009 from Beachbum on Vimeo.



Here is one that is more personal to our family and friends from home...it's a bit shorter, too... I've included some pictures from our stay with friends in Corvallis, OR. We were able to stay at the Gold's house for 5 days! We saw the Hessels, Cabatics, Golds, Lugos, Waynsforths (before they headed home to England!), Diana and Hayden and Scott, and the Holcombs (at the park before they went home to CO). Anyway, good times.

LIFE and our days in Corvallis from Beachbum on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! Thanks for making that! My kids and I love it! Hubby and I will watch it later together. :O)


    YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Jesse and I loved watching this and seeing familiar faces. I love your short hair! And your kids look so great (Jeff too, don't want to leave him out) and so much older since Live and Learn last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would of liked to have followed you guys down there and joined the after conference fun, but not so sure nana would have been comfortable and may have been too much...and we missed daddy! I too, couldn't write much about it this year and did a slide as well. It's just one of those experiences you have to be there. I hope more people discover it and realize what a great life it is for our kids and for us. Love you! Thanks for your slides!

    ReplyDelete