Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yesterday...or was it the day before?


OK, well I can't keep the days straight. So you'll just have to hang with the general "later" or "before now" kinda thing. Either that or everything will have happened yesterday - which may, actually, be accurate!

Enough, you say? Well, alright.


Yesterday I tied over 100 water balloons. No joke. When Jeff came home, he tied a bunch more. Annie stepped out to the corner market and brought more balloons home with her. So, we have been on a water balloon high. Well, Kade, mostly. Here are some pics and a few videos of the fun!




Note the change of outfit? Well, he went through a couple of sets...5 I think.

Kade and the water balloons - July 2009 - Part 1 from Beachbum on Vimeo.



I couldn't get the camera out the door quick enough to get everything in this one...but you can still hear him.

Kade and the water balloons - July 2009 - Part 2 from Beachbum on Vimeo.



After awhile Kade started saying, "Clean-up on isle 2!" as a way of getting me to help out. It was a great way to get me to help for I was giggling all the way down the stairs!

Kade and the water balloons - July 2009 - Part 3 from Beachbum on Vimeo.


BTW, Kade can now tie his own.

1 comment:

  1. Reckless Love and Bold AdventureAugust 3, 2009 at 7:29 PM

    Next time we get out there, it's ON!!!

    ReplyDelete