Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fridge pictures

Well, like most families, we have lots of pictures we treasure. They used to live on the fridge, when we lived in Mt. Juliet, TN. However, I packed them up when we were getting the house ready to sell. I just now found them again and scanned them in to make this cool slide show. Now, I could put them back on the fridge...but I'm pretty happy with a slightly decluttered fridge. I say slightly, because it has Kai and Kade's artwork on it now (a few Star Wars drawings, fractile designs with the beautiful chimes from Mama Marianne, Diego and Francisco). Mainly, though, I wanted a way to remember and experience our 'over the rainbow' through the years...


Fridge Pictures from Beachbum on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. The girls and I really enjoyed just watching this. I love seeing the boys when they were young, and wow, Annie is so beautiful! Violet laughed out loud at the bumbums! So cute!
    Missed you guys this week, we had girl scouts, but will see you next week, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete