Friday, November 21, 2008

Mind reader



So, what does a mind reader look like to you? Well, to Kade, this is what a mind reader looks like:


Check it out : he has his eyes closed! Too cool.



He came out of the bathroom with this. He painted it on all by himself. Here is a close-up of his face.




The mind reader always has a serious face. This is really what he said! I asked why and he said it was a serious talent.
















The detail on the fingers is quite amazing. He has markings on his finger nails, too.



















By the end of the day, he had bands around his biceps in blue and a matching ring around his torso. He looked incredibly cool.

For those wondering how to get this stuff off - the easiest way (although Kade finds it quite stinky) is olive oil. Plus it leaves you incredibly soft and snuggable...an added bonus!

2 comments:

  1. Cool kid you've got there! Love the dots on the eyelids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger!
    Pop over and have a look at the last pics of Asha (my youngest) that I posted on my blog - I think you'll appreciate them.

    I had the most fabulous dream last night that I was at a big unschooling conference (it was in Tenessee) and in addition to meeting lots of folks IRL that I haven't actually met yet, I also got to see all of the cool folks I met last year at LIG - including you and Jeff and your boys! It was the last dream I had before waking this morning and I kept trying and trying to get back to sleep and back into that great dream!

    ReplyDelete