Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tin whistle


I love the tin whistle and am trying my best to figure it all out. Every time I pick it up, however, the boys have shown an interest in playing as well. I love this and have so far encouraged them to do so. Now, THANKS TO COUSIN CHARLIE (thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!) we all have our own to play. This has lead to more playing by all of us...and we are getting better. Here is Kade practicing with the book, "The Clarke Tin Whistle: Since 1843" and getting through many of the exercises that teach the fingering and notes. I am so please by all of this...especially as I listen to Joanie Madden as I type :).

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    If it helps, you might find my site helpful: www.tinwhistler.blogspot.com

    Best,

    Ryan Duns, SJ

    ReplyDelete