Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have been graced by this:



Laura gave me an award!

These are the rules to accept the award:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules

Madeline is an amazing woman I so hope to get to know better in this lifetime.

Gail who shares my knowledge of what it is like to be letting her children walk a new path on their own. A woman who is gentle and kind and who is shy and observes far more than I do.

Frank I just love. His blog is witty and he has me looking words up! I love his passion for life. I love his ability to rant and still make sense.

Pink Prickly Pear is just a hoot! I make a note of *not* having food or drink in my mouth when I read her blog. This has been learned through experience of loosing it and almost bathing the computer in the goods! Go check her out.

Stark Raving Mom hasn't written enough to satisfy my daily blog reading needs...and I would love to see her write more. Since I know her in real life, I know how much she can and does add to my life.

4 comments:

  1. Ok. I'll participate but it'll take me a while. Maybe later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginger! I have been trying to get back here for a few days and everytime I did, only your banner and music showed! Just me? It was crazy. I'm so glad that you're back in my world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that a few times now. I don't know why it is doing that. Sometimes it happens for me on other's blogs. It may be just the lines that take our information and let you see it? If someone else reading knows, please tell us!

    ReplyDelete