Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Acts of service

How I love my man. More than just for his acts of service. Yesterday he was working from home and working on our home. We came back from our Mardi Gras party and found the house in complete order and taken care of in a way that it desperately needed, but that hadn't happened for a bit. I am so thankful and appreciative.

It is more than just the gift of a clean home. It is the gift that allowed me to sleep in and not feel I 'had' to get things done. It has allowed me to play here on the computer. It has allowed me the ease of cooking for the boys. It definitely filled my 'love' tank. I am so thankful.

So, thanks, Jeff. Thanks for your acts of service day. Thanks for the gift you have given, and continue to give. I certainly do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment