Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tonight we have weather

Special weather statement came through : damaging winds, possible hail, heavy rain, lightning strikes to the ground. So where is my husband? Well, he is out on the patio, waiting to see it all. How strange it is to see this man who is usually so safe, be fascinated by strong weather.

Now, when I met him, he didn't enjoy walking in the rain. We then lived in Monterey. Although it doesn't rain a ton, it does rain during the winter months. I kept saying : I don't melt. Finally he stopped asking if I really wanted to go out. Now...somehow this means he can and should be in weather.

When in TN, he used to love sitting on the porch swing and just watch it pour down. There is nothing like that.



Tonight he was outside. Very fascinated and was almost disappointed we didn't get the hail. We did see the interstate on a mandatory slow down - with highway patrol setting the pace. At least we know they have systems in place to help keep the drivers safe.

Proof of rain today...

Tonight I finally got a chance to work some Mendhi magic. I am interested in researching the 5 petal rose...it's supposed to have mother earth goddess symbolism attached to it. Shall research it more. Here is my version.


No comments:

Post a Comment