Friday, February 6, 2009

February 6, 1999



Cast of characters:
Bob (best man and good friend of Jeff), Diane (Ginger's sister-in-law) holding Mads, Rich (good friend of Jeff), Andy (Ginger's brother), Barbara (Jeff's mom), Jeff, Annie, Ginger, Laura (maid of honor and good friend of Ginger), Dora (Ginger's mom), Jon (Jeff's step-dad), Auntie Mary (Ginger's paternal Aunt), Uncle Bruce (Mary's man), Chet (Ginger's dad) and Lori (friend of Ginger)

I have listed this because I didn't label any of the pictures in the slideshow below so as to keep it under 5 years long! This way you can pause and see the names of some of the crowd. Also, remember to pause the music on the side bar, for the slideshow does have music.

It was an incredible day. Rich brought the lei's with him from Hawaii. We were blessed that so many traveled so far to be there.

I especially love the 3 pictures where Annie has balloons tied to her hair. Also seeing Anne and Paul Benton; Annie's mom, Jan; Dorothea and Kirk (who mean more than they could ever realize); Jim and Jeannette, and so many more. We had the ceremony and the reception in a restaurant I had worked in called Tarpy's Roadhouse. The rehearsal dinner was at Stoke's Adobe (which Kirk and Dorothea own) and was incredible. If you ever are in Monterey, CA, go there! What a spectacular day...one I still savor; bask in the warmth of emotion. I may write more later. I just want to say how much I love our friends and family!

And how grateful I am to have found Jeff.


Jeff and Ginger on their wedding day February 6, 1999 from Beachbum on Vimeo.

1 comment: