Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happiness Tree


The Happiness Tree Award asks that you list 6 things that make you happy. Choose 6 friends to tag and leave a trail as to the award's lineage.

Here is what I came up with. This video shows some of the things that make me happy:
memories that connect these pictures,
friends I get to enjoy,
kids I get to spend time with,
nature,
music,
a man who is my soul mate and best friend in the whole world.

Think your ready? Pause the music on the sidebar first...and sit back for the flight!

***Music is by Amy Steinberg. You can check her out here Go get you some Amy!***


Happiness Tree video from Beachbum on Vimeo.

I got this award from Flo...who sent it to mutual friends: one, two, three, four and five. I want to spread the love to others...so, I pass the happiness torch to:

Mary
Frank
Ronnie
Carolyn
Kat
Gail
Crystal
Meredith
Randi
Schuyler
Craig and Gillian
Shannon Rose

OK, there are more than 6 and there are more I would love to hear from...go ahead and leave a comment/link and share with us glimpses of your Happiness! You've been tagged, too.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful happiness tree....indeed many happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally did my post! Thanks for the opportunity to think happy thoughts. :o)

    http://zenmommasgarden.blogspot.com/2009/02/tree-of-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete