Sunday, January 4, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

But, how can I get back to those socks when I have so much to say!

Annie's here! And she's unpacked. It was an intense day yesterday with all the stuff coming in and ours getting compacted. There will be much massaging of where things go for a bit. Yet it is all worth it.

The *fact* remains: she is here!!!

So, while the boys are out using their gift cards to their favorite restaurants, I am getting things posted.

This has music, so once again, put the playlist on the side bar on pause. Also, this slideshow does have some "mature" content in the form of art, so watch at own "risk".

I took pictures not only of the room, but of the things she has chosen to have up - like pictures and drawings. It's amazing what she has chosen to keep, and it sends me down memory lane seeing all the things again. If one ever wonders if those stuffed animals will be kept forever, I'm here to say there is at least one still teenage girl who values them enough to do so. :)

Without further adieu, I give you Annie's room:


Annie's here! take 2 from Beachbum on Vimeo.

*** Music by Wailin' Jennies : Beautiful Dawn***

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, your love and devotion to Annie brought tears to my eyes just now, really. You are an amazing mom/step-mom. It was great to finally meet her. She's so beautiful and full of life.

    ReplyDelete