Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I missed

OK, so I forgot these few things!

As I was falling asleep later last week, Kade leans over and says sorrowfully, "Oh, man! I forgot to give Daddy his kazoo lessons. That's the second day in a row."

The next day, though, he did remember. They practiced for quite some time!

I also forgot to mention a few thing about our beach day. Kai was really, really excited about finding those rocks. The one in his right hand is shaped like a human heart and has a reddish hue. The other has great striations and feels 'perfect' in his hand. The last picture in the slideshow is of the baby gulls down by the water. The boys enjoyed watching them. Also, the mound of sand is on the beach right now. I'm assuming it's from the sand displaced by positioning the huge pipe they are using to help dredge the lagoon in preparation for the new desalination plant they are building. The mound of sand was totally fun to play on.

Jeff, Annie and I were talking tonight. In our playful banter we came up with this word : pre-wifery. In the context it was said it was meant more as : before being odoriferous. Then we decided it sounded better in the context : being before wife. Whatcha think?

1 comment:

  1. Pre-wifery! That's hysterical and sounds like I conversation I'd be involved in. It made so much sense at the time, right? Of course with the second definition you came up with you need the matching word: pre-husbandry.

    Poor Jeff, getting behind in his kazoo lessons again. Kade is so precious!

    ReplyDelete