Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK, more henna








I hate to waste it! So here are a few pictures of what I did last night. However, it is past its prime, so the stain is not too dark on the back of my hand. I wanted to do a design that supported the one I did on the palm. I also included a new picture of the palm to show how dark it turned out this time! It has reached its peak in color, I think.

I also have great life to report! I am wearing these... From dream to reality.








***As an after note: I wore these shoes for 4 hours today. Granted, most of that time was not spent on my feet. What I have noticed is our counter tops don't appear to be as tall as they do normally *and* I can reach things on the second shelf of the cabinets without getting the stool! Secondly, wearing heels is like roller skating. It's a bit of an adjustment when you first start out, but you get used to it. Once the heels come off, there is still an adjustment time. My physical aftermath is minimal and consists of the normal sensations experienced when one wears shoes that are new and have pressures in places one is not accustomed to. Structural, not electrical. I'm a smilin'!

4 comments:

  1. the henna is breathtaking and the shoes are hot :) i agree w/ you on high heels, you get used to them. i used to spend 50 hours a week in heels that were at least 7 inches high and really, it's not a biggie once you adjust. then flat shoes feel weird :) you'd never know it now, though, i live in mommyshoes, aka flipflops LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now I can't even wear shoes like that. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, rockin' the hot footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't get a pair of these for your birthday, Zenmomma?

    ReplyDelete