Monday, January 26, 2009

Henna baby belly



Well, I was gifted today. Honored, actually, to be allowed to henna a mama to be. Baby is hanging out for the full 40 weeks and is welcome to arrive any time. Anne mentioned she thought of birds with this bun-in, so she wanted one on her belly someplace. Since I hadn't planned on what I was going to do, I did this. I am so thankful it turned out so well! Thank you, Anne! Blessings...



























Thanks go to Anne for being such a beautiful expecting mother, to Mandy for taking the pictures of the design in progress and to Annie for putting henna on others while I was doing this, for pushing Kade in the swing (which he does to connect) and watching the boys play.

There were other henna designs, too. I didn't get all of them, but here are a few.



Juliet with her beautiful butterfly.



Lizet's sun.

The boys had fun today, too. Here is Kai finding a nook to be with friends and swinging.





Then we have the happiest girl in the whole world right here:


Zippy is patiently waiting her turn to get Annie...






"T" is looking the cute pixie fairy girl and talking to Annie. Annie is in heaven holding this little one. I know Jeff saw these pictures and is j-e-a-l-o-u-s, yup, Jealous. He even said that although he may not be taller, he is still bigger, and therefore should get to hold the baby more than we do. Heehee. I think Annie will be on this baby holding high for a while. Maybe enough to last for, say, almost 2 weeks. Almost, so that she will want to come back to the Monday park days!

Kade brought his bike and was happy showing it and riding it around. Here he is riding along the path and with our friends.





Last, but certainly not least, Kate and Jonas :



These are, once again, just samplings of our park day. What a truly wonderful group of people. We had many new families come today, which is very cool. New friends! Who can ask for more?

Once again, I am taken to Kade's level of pleasure : "I LOVE MY LIFE!"

7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...beautiful belly, amazing artwork Ginger, that smile of Annie's with the baby was amazing......

    and it makes me green with envy to see that belly....

    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, awesome pics, Ginger!!! When I have time later today I am going to blog and link to these on my blog, ok! I actually brought my camera but my fingers were too cold to think about turning it on and capturing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The artwork is beautiful Ginger! Was a really fun, special day. I have some I'll post later as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your skillz again. Juliet loves her butterfly. This morning she asked me how you made Gardenia's "that color." I explained the stencil and she wants one next time. Don't think you'll ever get to knit peacefully at park day anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post! Beautiful Henna and Brenna is home one more day so she got to see it too. What a fun day for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I would so much rather interact with the kids!!!! I will bring the stencil next time, too.

    Gail, give that girl a big squeeze from us before she's off to school again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEaUtiful belly! Oh how I miss you guys. I can't wait until we can visit again.

    ReplyDelete