Thursday, January 15, 2009

Park day celebration!

We got to enjoy Annie with us this park day and she was able to meet some of the people we hang out with often. I had brought a bit of henna with me, so we ended up applying it to many (the kids love it!). I am hoping our friends got pictures, for we only managed to take a few. I was in league with another, Flint, who brought an air brush tattoo set and Kade loves his red dragon.

Kade wants to write this: "poop" "i like boobies" He says he can't believe he wrote that!

OK, so the park day was a true blast. Kade scared me many times with his spider. Annie and I took turns pushing him on the swings - even though he knows how to do it himself, he still likes us to be there too. Kai ran around and enjoyed being with his friends. He managed to lose a shoe in the process, which is ok now since he wears the same size I do. (How do they grow so fast?!) Kade rode his turtle while Cameron rode his scooter, so they had much fun, too. Annie was totally thrilled to hold the baby of the group. Just seeing her face light up was incredible! All in all it was a fabulous time!

Here are some random pictures I took at the beginning of the day...





















I truly love our community. It is good to see everyone and see how the kids just enjoy each other. Thanks, friends, for being there. We look forward to closing down the park with you next week, too!

3 comments:

  1. Annie was right- you ARE a henna machine! Thanks for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Kai cut his beautiful hair!? I still like it short. It's just different. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing your henna. It was nice to meet Annie. We missed you this week, hopefully soon?

    ReplyDelete