Thursday, January 22, 2009

This sounds fun!

I found this idea on Jean's blog. I love finding new-to-me unschoolers to read about. I love the feeling of being a small part of a bigger community.

So here is the deal:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. I will try to make these be about or tailored to those five lucky people. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It’ll be done this year
- You have no clue what it’s going to be.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your blog/journal as well. Please link to your blog so that I can visit and read in case we are new friends.

5 comments:

  1. I, too, love the feeling of connecting to the bigger unschooling community through blogs! Thanks for visiting. Oh, and I can't wait to see what you send!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I love the things you create. :o)

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!! I'm glad I made it before 5 people commented! :)

    HOW FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea!Sounds like fun. I'm gonna post one soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - I can't believe I'm number 5! That is very exciting! I actually saw this over at Jean's as well, and was trying to decide if I wanted to play, but play I must!

    Yea!

    ReplyDelete