Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's not easy or simple

Having 3 people who want and need things all at the same time is not easy. I have to constantly remind myself that if I want them to stop what they are doing to listen to me, I have to do the same for them. What makes us adults feel that our 'serious' business that we are attending to is more important than our kids' 'serious' business? It's tough sometimes to see their worries as fully valid. I forget when I was their age those same worries were indeed valid. Today I need this reminder...my things and what I'm doing is equally important as their things and what they are doing. Breathing...is good.

3 comments:

  1. It is hard isn't it? But I figure, if we're worried about it and thinking on it, we're half way there, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reckless Love and Bold AdventureJune 10, 2008 at 9:34 PM

    You such a good momma! I can't wait to get out there and see those boys of yours! Of course, the big one too and squeeze YOU, my dear.
    xo,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm so glad I just found yours and Jeff's blogs! I didn't know you had them. I've added them to my links! Looking forward to reading them.....
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete