Monday, June 16, 2008

Precious hands


Here is Kade, my creative boy. He chose to buy this magnetic set of geo shapes with his own money. Smart boy! I remember these growing up and I loved them. It appears he does too, for he sets about making the elaborate designs. I was truly blown away when he sat down and a few minutes later showed me a design that used 84 pieces to make! It was symmetrical and everything. Wow!



I love this picture too because of how precious little fingers are...even though they are much bigger than the pictures I took of those same 'dedos' in previous years.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, we have one of those kits also! Sorscha loves it. Hmmm, now I've just got to go find it (hard after the move) and stick it back on the refridge for all of us to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like an awesome thing to play with and see what extravagant things they can make!

    ReplyDelete